Skip to main content

XXXTentacion Reportedly Ended Beef with Drake Before Passing




Last year, the XXXTentacion and Drake beef came to a head, when some comments were made about a certain rapper’s mom. Prior to things going extremely left, XXX called out The Boy and his camp for allegedly using elements from Look at Me for his own song, KMT.”
With the South Florida rapper putting OVO Sound on blast at the moment, Drizzy gave his side of the story and said the song’s cadence sounding similar was purely coincidence. Last week, Ski Mask the Slump God shared a pic of himself and Drake – saying the beef between the two was over.
Unfortunately, this caused an outrage from loyal X fans, who weren’t ready to hear anything at the moment, since the timing isn’t too soon. Well, DJ Akademiks explained the situation and said the two had mutual contact, with Drake and 40 saying that they loved his music. X was honored by the two legends saying positive things about him, which AK goes into details below.
Take a look at content below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Reveals Tracklist For "Future Hndrxx Presents The Wizrd" Album

View this post on Instagram 1-18-19 Thanks to my family and fans for your patience ..been a journey,finally we here.🦅 A post shared by Future Hendrix (@future) on Jan 14, 2019 at 1:36pm PST

Chance the Rapper – Work Out / Wala Cam / I Might Need Security / 65th Ingleside

Earlier this week, reports surfaced that  Chance the Rapper  was releasing an official album, before his pending 7-track collaborative effort with Kanye West. Well, Chance unfortunately debunked the story, saying that we weren’t getting an album this week; but said he was still in the studio. Luckily, Chano III kept his word and has blessed the public with four new songs for the summer. Here, you can listen to his new cuts:  “ Work Out ” “ Wala Cam ” “ I Might Need Security ”  and  “ 65th Ingleside ”  – serving as an appetizer to the full project later this year. Sorry no album this week, def been in the stu tho. 😎 — Chance The Rapper (@chancetherapper) July 17, 2018

JAY-Z Calls Out Philly Mayor Over ‘Made in America’ Move

JAY-Z  has written an op-ed for the The Philadelphia Inquirer, after Philly mayor Jim Kenney stopped Made in America from taking place on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in 2019. “We are disappointed that the mayor of the city of Philadelphia would evict us from the heart of the city, through a media outlet, without a sit-down meeting, notice, dialogue, or proper communication,” JAY said. “It signifies zero appreciation for what Made In America has built alongside the phenomenal citizens of this city. In fact, this administration immediately greeted us with a legal letter trying to stop the 2018 event.”